Stereo Cards can be viewed in a traditional stereoscope, as well as with a modern viewer such as the . Every care and consideration has been given in producing these cards. Shortcuts are common and can be difficult to detect, but it's clear that these works have been taken to the next level.
• Silver Halide chemical prints for longest life and superior resolution
• Die cut and Letterpressed on a vintage Heidelberg machine
• 4 ply Alphamat and AlphaRag board by Bainbridge for archival quality
• Individually mounted images with septum gap allows for card color to surround image and provide a more comfortable view
• Rounded corners for easier visual alignment.
• Acetate protective sleeve of the highest quality
• Signed edition
Experts may debate over the fine points of card production but four out of five of us agree... These Cards Rock! It takes an artist, a craftsman and a stubborn scientist to develop work like this and I'm pleased to create a legacy one image at a time.
Now Aailable, Stereoviews for the Connoisseur.
Finely crafted compositions combined with museum grade mounting in a wide variety of subjects.
Priced for the casual enthusiast so that no scope need be unadorned.